- Commercial and Corporate Law
- Estate Planning
- Georgetown University, LLM Business Law, 1989
- University of Panama, Bachelor in Law and Political Science, 1986
- La Salle High School, Colon, Republic of Panama, Bachelor in Science and Arts . Graduated: December 1980
- License to practice Law in the Republic of Panama issued by the Supreme Court of Justice.
- Thesis International Commercial Arbitration, and the Panamanian International Public Policy, Research Library of Congress, Washington D.C. and American Arbitration Association, NY, NY
- International Arbitration Seminar – The Private International Institute in Collaboration with Georgetown University. Professor Don Wallace, School of Law of Georgetown University.
- International Private Law Course. Invited by Professor Addair Dyer (R). The Hague, Geneva, 1990
- Professor pro-bono of the University of Panama, Class of International Commercial Arbitration in the Private International Class.
- First arbitrator of the first case of Arbitration of the Chamber of Commerce of Panama. 1994
- Williams & Associates, Founder 2007 – Present
- Legal Advisor for International Affairs to the Ministry of Health of Panama. 2006-2007
- First Executive Director of the Regional Training Center for Health-Care Workers appointed by the US Government and the Government of the Republic of Panama 2007
- Senior Consultant, Patton Boggs, LLP, Washington, D.C. 2002 – 2005
- Public policy and lobbying, business transactions, international trade and transactions, litigation and dispute resolution, private equity, venture capital, public finance and corporate finance.
- Coordinate with the firm a strategic alliance with firms in the region
- Manage with the Panamanian government the representation for the negotiations of the Free Trade Agreement (FTA).
- Initiate conversations with top governmental employees of the Dominican Republic to help resolve the energy issue, through an effective plan of financing representation on behalf of the firm.
- Legal Consultant to the Maritime Authority of Panama 1996 – 2000
- Represent the Port Authority in the elaboration and implementation of Law 8, which created the Maritime Authority of Panama.
- Main negotiator on behalf of the Maritime Authority in the negotiations and final approval of the Kansas City Railroad Contract, which ultimately was publicly recognized by the former U.S. Ambassador for the transparency in the negotiations.
- Founding Director of the International Commercial Arbitration Center of the Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Agriculture of Panama, 1995 – 1996
- Legal and Labor Director, National Port Authority of Panama, during the transition government of President Guillermo Endara Galimany. 1990 – 1995
- As Legal Director responsible for reviewing all the maritime laws and regulations that were under the jurisdiction of the Port Authority of Panama.
- Nogueira and Williams, Founder 1988 – 2000
- Negotiations with second largest labor union
- Panama BAR Association
- International BAR Association
- International Commercial Council for Arbitration
- Honor member of the BAR Association of Costa Rica